9/16/08

Brian Wilson at the Hollywood Bowl

So, Causecast lucked out and got some tickets to see none other than legend Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys at the Hollywood Bowl on Sunday. We knew that the seats would be good...but when we were led to FRONT ROW, CENTER we all basically had small heart attacks. We danced the night away to classics like God Only Knows, Sloop John B and I Get Around. He also played some tracks from his new album. It was absolutely amazing. Probably the best concert I've ever been to.


Oh, what's up, Brian Wilson. Seriously, I was sitting at his feet.


Part of the awesome 10 person band Brian had backing him up--and behind them was the LA Phil!


More Brian Wilson lovelieness.


The delicious (free!!) food we enjoyed.


Kate, Sloane, Dave, Bobby, Levi and I!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bernie! I am calling you very soon but in the meantime, you can look at a video my company made a year ago. I'm not in it, but there was one on the sight I danced in but it got removed for editing (boo hoo). The video is the second one on sleep disorders. Enjoy, and I miss you!
    Mitchellrose.com

    ReplyDelete