11/24/09

Interviews gone bad.

So I had this interview today. It was going well.

until ....

I had printed out my resume at home and one of the guys was flipping through it and all of a sudden goes "What is ... this?"

He turns one page of my resume over.

And I see, in 72 point font, in bright blue:

THIS IS A BIG FUCKING TEST.


Because, Ally had been testing my printer to make sure it was working. Little did I know, she is suddenly into saving the planet and recycling said test sheets.

thanxx ally.

2 comments:

  1. this would ONLY HAPPEN TO YOU. sorry for loling but really, I hope you get the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty hysterical, btw.

    And that's what you get from writing things on the internets... I'm up in the middle of the night on the other side of the country, and my tab opens this page (which admittedly, it has probably been a year since I've seen).

    Glad you decided to share.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete